Nintia Estate has two currencies for users to interact with:
- 1.$NINTI: cryptocurrency built on Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)
- 2.NE: in-game token, short for Nintia Estate.
$NINTI is Nintia Estate's official cryptocurrency. Players will be able to use $NINTI to:
- Buy lands at our shop
- Buy and sell NFTs at our marketplace
- Buy a Gacha roll to obtain properties
- Exchange them to in-game currency (NE).
NE is the in-game currency produced within the farming and PVP. It can be obtained by:
- Cleaning and repairing properties
- Passively from properties rent
- PVP victories
As for its uses we have:
- Buying in-game items to take care of properties
- Exchange for $NINTI
The exchange rate between $NINTI and NE is established at:
There will be a withdrawal cooldown to convert NE into $NINTI of 15 days. The first cooldown begins on the first login of every user. Once every withdrawal is executed, the 15-day cooldown will restart and the user will not be able to withdraw NE again until the cooldown is over.
Changes can be made in order to ensure the sustainability of the game economy.